- getting caught eating cookie dough out of the fridge with a spoon. For breakfast. In your workout clothes.
- walking by a stranger at the grocery store who recognizes and stops you to ask about your mother, so you pretend you know them too and begin updating them on your mother's amazing summer hike, until they interrupt you to say, "doesn't Leah still work at the farm?" And you say, "my mother's name is Carol..."
- attempting to avoid all eye contact, and if possible, aisle sharing with said stranger for the remainder of your shopping trip.
- cookie dough for breakfast.
- this woman:
|Text from Mum: 10:32 AM Sept 3rd I reached the Canadian Border!!! |
Woo hoo, 1500 miles completed... time to go home. Thank you everyone for your prayers and support.
- updated chore charts now that school has started.
(In case you're wondering how we do it: these are the daily chores. The magnetic boards are in the kitchen next to our fridge and on it I keep magnets with weekly chores like dishwasher duty, vacuuming, etc. that I just pop on and off the chore charts depending on whose week it is to do them, along with once a week chores like vacuum your room, clean mirrors, etc. that I put on the day it needs to be done. The kids check off each item as it's done so I can see their progress throughout the day, and then I erase the check marks before starting the next day.)
It's mind boggling that I'm actually a tad bit organized, isn't it? Now if only I had a chore chart...
Have an awesome Thursday!