- finally watching Duck Dynasty with your husband and realizing "oh my gosh, my husband could be ON this show."
- enthusiastically waving at a stranger in a car because your husband just waved at them so you thought it might be someone you know, when it turns out it was just a guy who yielded his turn to you at the 4-way stop so your husband was politely thanking him.
- using your husband's stick shift car for the week and stalling out almost every time you pull out of your long driveway because you forgot you were in 2nd gear already.
- leaving the headlights on overnight (again in your husband's car - a DIESEL) so asking a friend to come give you a jump only to find out that oh no, it's not that simple with a diesel. You need a BIG vehicle, and BIG jump cables, and THIRTY MINUTES of charging... and half your day wasted.
- bringing your so-so attempt at high heel cupcakes (found on pinterest) to a womens church event...
- husbands who call you on the 7th day of their 9 day hunting trip to chat for a little while and then tell you, "oh by the way, I'm 10 minutes away." Hurrah!
- when your husband comes out dressed like this for church and makes you forget that you are mad at him for shaving off his hair.
Well hey, sexy.
- hanging out with girlfriends at summer parties. I'll miss you, summer parties!
- bucks out your bedroom window...
- and pears ripe for the picking! (minus that rotten one hanging in front of the buck's ear. Pretend you don't see it.)