Instagram Pinterest RSS Email Facebook

What I Wore Wednesday

4.16.2014

I can't get away front it... I like a pop (or giant splash) of bright color in my outfits!

No. 1
Maurice's shirt, Old Navy tunic, Fylo leggings, Target sandals

No. 2 
Rue 21 top, Banana Republic jeans (thrifted), Ross sandals

No. 3 
Merona dress (thrifted) Old Navy sweater (clothes swap), Payless sandals, Ross belt

No. 4 
Shade Clothing dress, Maurices shirt, Target sandals, handmade scarf from a friend

No. 5 
H&M shirt (clothes swap), Big Star jeans, Old Navy flats, Fred Meyers scarf

Color me crazy, but my favorite was the last one!
Happy Wednesday, friends.

pleated poppy

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jod. It is always fun stopping by here weekly and checking out your Outfits on Wednesdays. Like you I love a (big) splash of color. My Favorite Outfits today are the third one - so polished, and the fifth one - casual but so put-together. I do really like both of those striped pieces though, the lace tee and the maxi.

    Would love for you to stop by and see how I am remixing my closet these days since I am doing a 30 for 30 remix challenge, this month. Thank you.

    Have a Wonderful Wednesday, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mustard belt with the black dress. I think the last outfit it my fave though, too!

    http://bybmg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfits! Love that striped maxi. I found you through Pleated Poppy. When you get a chance, I'd love if you stopped on over to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Jod, 3 & 5 get my vote too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your pops of color. Your casual outfits are what I wear most days. The dress/sweater is really cute on you too!

    ReplyDelete