Instagram Pinterest RSS Email Facebook

What I Wore Wednesday

12.04.2013

I'm just chock-full of outfits this week!

No. 1
Maurice's tee, self-made t-shirt scarf, Target jeans, Matisse boots, thrifted bracelet

No. 2 
Dress Barn top, Big Star jeans, Target flats, old Fred Myers necklace and Premier Jewelry bracelet

No. 3 
New Old Navy jacket (50% off on Black Friday = early Christmas present for me :) 
Burlington scarf, Shade tee, Gap jeans, Target booties

No. 4 
Maurice's sweater, clothes swap H&M shirt, Target jeans, Matisse boots

No. 5 
Old Navy jacket again (yes, I LOVE IT) Target tee, Gap jeans, old thrifted suede moccasins, self-made finger-knitted scarf (just learned how!)

No. 6 
Costco sweater, Big Star jeans, thrifted moccasins (by the door already from yesterday, why not wear them again?!)

Happy Wednesday, amigos!

pleated poppy

10 comments:

  1. Great looks! Love that Old Navy jacket. It's so versatile.
    Tracy @Its Mostly About Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your look! Very cute and "casual chic". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that utility jacket so much! And that polka dot sweater is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute in all of your outfits--as always! :) Love the polka dot sweater and layers and your military jacket with the floral scarf--and stripes--so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE all these outfits. #2 is really, really pretty. That white sweater is beautiful.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your outfits--as always but I especially love that cream top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looks all week!! Love that polka-dotted sweater. :) Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with everyone else too, always love the white top, the new jacket is great, and the Costco sweater..very nice ...love your cute moccasins too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your styles. It's so "normal" (compared to these high fashion posts I see all of the time) and I find that refreshing. Love the ON army jacket on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Arielle! I take that as a great compliment :)

      Delete