Instagram Pinterest RSS Email Facebook

What I Wore Wednesday

11.27.2013

It's almost Thanksgiving! May your homes be filled with peace and grace as you enjoy family and friends (and pie) this week. 

Lots of pie.

No. 1
(working in my kid's school office on school colors day of spirit week)
Old Navy shirt& necklace, school tee, Big Star jeans, Target wedge booties

No. 2 
thrifted Lush top, Big Star jeans, Ugg boots, hand-knitted scarf made by a friend

No. 3 
Target dress and cardigan, thrifted belt, Matisse boots

No. 4 
Old Navy tunic, TJ Maxx sweater, Fylo leggings from Costco, Matisse boots

No. 5
TJ Maxx shirt, Target cardigan and flats, Big Star jeans

Have a wonderful holiday, everyone, and remember: PIIIIE :)

pleated poppy

7 comments:

  1. Stopping by from What I Wore Wednesday! Happy Thanksgiving! I love outfit #4! That sweater is amazing.

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great week and all fun...love all the combo's and was wondering who too pic # 3 ? Very flattering. The new top and cardy is awesome ! Very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love outftit no 3.
    k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, my mom just gave ma a cardigan and I keep looking at it thinking I've seen it before. It's the same one from outfit #3! Hahaha! Target for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your black casual dress!

    ReplyDelete