Instagram Pinterest RSS Email Facebook

What I Wore Wednesday

4.04.2012

Another Wednesday, another week's worth of outfit pictures!

Last Wednesday
teaching at Wednesday night church
H&M top (thrifted), Target jeans, Walmart boots, Plato's Closet necklace

Thursday
shopping
Old Navy cardy, flats & earrings, Target dress, Walmart leggings

Friday
hosting Scrap Around the Clock - a 24 hour scrapbooking event
Custom print shirt, Old Navy long sleeve, Target jeans (thrifted), ebay Uggs

(I wore this Saturday too, except with sweatpants and slippers :)

And then on Sunday I recovered!

Monday
prayer group, errands
Target top & skirt, Walmart leggings, Payless flats, Wet Seal necklace

Tuesday
bible study
JC Penny's top, Target jeans & booties, Wet Seal necklace

And today I'm off to have lunch with my kids at their school because they want me to... and I'm totally jumping on that bandwagon before it's over and they're too cool for that kind of thing!

Have a great Wednesday, guys :)

pleated poppy

13 comments:

  1. LOVE the thrifted H & M top. Like seriously want it. LOL And the color block skirt on Monday. AWESOME! You look adorable. Oh how I miss scrapbooking. Sounds like a fun event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness I'm in love with that striped Target skirt! And the first outfit is my 2nd fave. :) Enjoy your lunch with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monday's outfit is my favorite. I just love the skirt, the fitted tee and the leggings. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfits. That horizontal striped skirt is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your looks! Have a good lunch with the kiddos! ENJOY! I have two myself and one day we definitely won't be cool anymore! :)
    Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute outfits! I really like that Target stripped skirt! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your cute new skirt! Great colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seriously LOVE that Target striped skirt... like LOVE it and will be looking for it myself :) And that JCP top is super cute - I've bought a few things with sleeves like that lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfits as usual. I love Thursday outfit, the green cardi is so sweet and i love, love. love the skirt in Monday's outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay Wednesday top...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am LOVING your Monday outfit!!!!!!

    You are so cute and honest and I love it!

    Have a great Easter weekend!

    paige

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are adorable and I LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the striped skirt!! :) pity we don´t have Target here...

    ReplyDelete